Company: The Collective film and TV location agency
Position: Account Manager – Commercial Team
Employment: Permanent / full time
Where: Holborn, London
Salary: £25-28k basic / up to 34k OTE
Our office and work are enriched by the diverse experiences and backgrounds of the people who work here, and we seek to broaden these further.
Our recruitment process is designed to find and select new colleagues based on skills, experience, and ability to do the job.
We welcome applications from everyone suitably qualified, including people with backgrounds and experiences currently under-represented in the film and media industries.
About the Collective
The Job Profile
Account management of locations
Adopt a hands-on approach to your portfolio of account-managed exclusive locations, maximising interest and income while absorbing as much of the hassle factor as possible to create a positive and productive relationship between the agency and the location owner.
Maintain regular communication with location owners beyond day to day enquiries.
Optimise your accounts through identifying new opportunities to improve service and increase exposure.
Receive and interpret briefs from location managers and producers and present accurate options from our existing database quickly and efficiently.
Collaborate across the enquiry team and wider office to maximise the number of accurate options and increase the likelihood of conversion.
Control the full enquiry process including negotiation, contracting, payment, and aftercare.
Account management of productions
Key contact for feature film and TV drama projects over a period of months, delivering fast response times with accurate information to the location department of these productions to ensure The Collective converts as many location briefs as possible.
Special projects and networking
Plan and execute non-enquiry-based one-off projects to evolve the efficiency and performance of the overall department.
Visit locations in action from time to time to witness the fruits of your labour.
Attend industry events outside office hours to strengthen individual relationships, promote The Collective, and also have an enjoyable night out with other team members.
What we are looking for
- Positive and proactive.
- Thrive in negotiation and converting business.
- Natural problem solver, calm under pressure.
- A passion for what we do; only apply if you harbour a genuine interest in the visual arts and/or the diversity of London’s architectural landscape.
- Well-presented with outstanding all-round communication skills.
- A warm but professional telephone manner and the natural ability to build rapport – the phone is our primary communication tool to establish and strengthen client relationships.
- A proven achiever in a sales or target based role.
- A willing contributor, generous with their time for the development of the department or wider organisation.
- Technically proficient in all conventional Microsoft Office software.
- Experience in client development would strengthen candidacy.
- Experience of and interest in the commercial property sector and London property development.
- A solid knowledge of Greater London geography is desirable.
- An interest in and proficiency in photography would be desirable but not essential.
- Able to use design packages such as In Design and Photoshop.
- Contacts within the film location industry.
- Hold a clean driving licence.
The objective of every team member is to become indispensable; our job is to keep good people at The Collective for as long as possible. We aim to achieve this by ensuring team members feel they are continually developing and furthering their career within the organisation.
If you think you are the right candidate for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Account Manager application’ in the subject of your email.
Full Job Description
- Full Job Description (19K DOCX)
- Company Profile (18K DOCX)