Position PA / Office Manager
Employment Permanent contract (25-30 hours per week)
Where Holborn, London
Package £12-15 per hour
Incl. 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
London’s leading film, TV location and event venue agency is looking to recruit a PA/Office Manager to join their team after a period of accelerated growth during a golden era for production in the city. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious systems-driven organiser with a passion for film, TV and events to get a real insight into the mechanics of these dynamic and fast paced industries.
The characteristics for the perfect candidate:
- At least 3 years of PA/Office Management experience.
- Positive, positive, positive!
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills.
- Excited to make our team a better one.
- Competency with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs.
- Familiar with office IT set ups.
- Understanding of data protection.
- First aid training and awareness of work place health and safety.
- HR experience, advantageous.
- Diary management; social and work.
- Tracking personal finances.
- Organising personal appointments.
- Completion of ad-hoc professional and personal tasks.
- Completion of weekly group performance report.
- Purchasing supplies for the office and kitchen.
- Checking and approving employee/office expenses.
- Ensuring that the office is up to date with any new employment legislation.
- Responsible for tracking staff recruitment, appraisal process and holiday tracking.
- Responsible for new starters.
- Responsible for the health and safety of the office, including the production of a health and safety policy, risk assessments, being the fire marshal for the office and maintain a first aid certificate for the office.
- Managing the meeting rooms, preparing rooms for meetings and greeting guests on arrival.
- Taking minutes during meetings.
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and re-directing phone calls as appropriate.
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff trips.
- Project Management.
- Maintaining a healthy, studious, working environment in support of positive office morale and well-being.
Full Job Description and Company Profile:
- Full Job Description & Company Profile (437K PDF)
If you think you are the right candidate for the role please email email@example.com with 'PA/Office Manager' in the subject of you email.
Please include your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a great asset to The Collective.