Location of the month, May 2012: Wembley City
With London Olympic preparations hotting up, and the end of the premier league season round the corner, things are getting pretty sporty over here at The Collective HQ. So what better time to present you with the one and only, Wembley City?
The spawling site offers:
- Retail Park with warehouses and vacant units
- Vacant office block
- Old Chinese supermarket
- Bundles of exterior space and unit parking
- Iconic backdrops
Don't forget - all of these spaces are under the same management, so accomodating filming in multiple spaces could not be easier. With so much to offer, Wembley City is proving itself to be a very worthy winner of the Location of the Month crown!
The Retail Park
Wembley City Retail Park houses numerous units, with one particularly large and filmable warehouse space with considerable square footage and height clearance.
Other areas include a characterful Oriental Supermarket and breakaway retail spaces.
• Power / toilet / phone & internet facilities are good throughout, any re-connection requirements can be faciliiatated quickly
York House Production Offices
Things to keep in mind -
- York House currently does not have any power or water.
- There is some noise from nearby construction in the office.
- We also require a short notice period for filming requests at York House, so to inform the other tenanted floors of any planned activity.
All the extras
...not to be overlooked! Hardstanding, upmarket residential units, pedestrianised walkways, a retro working man's club, iconic backdrops and all the parking you could dream of - just a few of the perks of filming at Wembley City.
Wembley City has all the ingredients for a perfect production base:
- Vacant warehouses
- Parking for over 3,000 vehicles across the site
- Office space - several floors available with kitchen and toilet facilities
- Large hardstanding areas (available Monday - Friday only)
- Plenty of extra filming, storage, or art dept space.
- Very accessible from Central London
What more could you ask for? Get in touch via the details below for more info or to book a site visit.
Wembley here we come!
To arrange a site visit, or to find out any information about Wembley City - there is only one place to call.
As part of The Collective Exclusive Collection, you won't find Wembley City with any other film locations agency. So to arrange a site visit or for more information - give our office a call on 0207 284 8901 or email Janie@location-collective.co.uk