Location of the month, October 2011- Langleybury Mansion and School
Langleybury School and Mansion combine a delapidated period mansion house with a vacant secondary school- all on the same site!
- Situated just 20 miles from Central London, off Junction 19 of the M25.
- Power is still available throughout the mansion house.
- Most of the school is unavailable due to Asbestos, but the gymnasium is still available for set build and storage for a longer hire.
- Parking for a medium sized unit base outside the front of the mansion.
- There is a primary school in close proximity to the site, so due care must be taken.
- Boards on the ground floor covering windows will need to be removed and reinstated at production's cost.
Langleybury mansion is a great example of a a house that was once specatucular but has now fallen on harder times. The faded grandeur of the building is brought into stark contrast by the interiors; the fantastic galleried staircase that runs through the centre of the house is a great feature whilst the wood panelled walls and the large rooms make it a really interesting location for use. It really is a blank canvas that can be dressed as a production sees fit.
Langleybury School- Set build and storage space.
Next to Langleybury Mansion is a vacant secondary school, which is a good choice for any set build or storage problems that you may have. The gymnasium and the assembly hall are available and waiting for productions to use - great options for storage and alternative set build space.
Langleybury Mansion and School are wonderfully practical locations, exclusive to The Collective and ready for a production to utilise.
Interested? Get in touch with Alison on 0203 7733 708 or email her.