NFORMATION ABOUT US
The Website is operated by The Location Collective Limited trading as The Collective incorporated in England and Wales under company number 6134012 and having its registered office address at Horley Green House, Horley Green Road, Claremount, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3 6AS (whom we refer to as “we” and related terms such as “our” and “us”).
USING THE WEBSITE
- The Website is for your personal use only.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Website other than as necessary to enable you to access the Website. You agree not to modify, adjust, circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Website (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Website.
- You agree not to reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Website.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Website if you do not comply with any part of these Terms or otherwise at our sole discretion.
OWNERSHIP, USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website and all intellectual property rights in it including any content (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics and software) are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). “Intellectual property rights” means rights such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, among other things, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
Trademarks: “The Location Collective Ltd” and “Location Collective” are our trademarks. Other trademarks and trade names may also be used on this Website. Your use of any trademarks on the Website is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
- While we try to make sure that the Website is accurate and up-to-date, we cannot promise that it will be so. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Website will be fit or suitable for any purpose.
- While we try to make sure that the Website is available for your use, we do not promise that the Website is available at all times and we do not guarantee the uninterrupted use by you of the Website
- The Collective website is provided as a tool to help source a suitable location for filming. The Collective facilitates location hires for filming and works on a commission basis as agreed with our location owners at the point of registration. Accordingly, a location listing on our website does not imply any endorsement by us that the location is suitable for use as a filming location.
- We cannot guarantee the accuracy of location listings as frequently information displayed is submitted by location owners who approve the content of that listing. If you have a concern about any content on a location’s listing, please let us know by contacting us via www.location-collective.co.uk/contact
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Our Location Hire Agreement is a contract between production and the location owner. Once a hire has been agreed we will construct the agreement for the purposes of filming, terms of which will be agreed between the production and the location owner. As the production and the owner are the contracting parties, it is the responsibility of both parties to ensure they are satisfied with the full terms of the contract before signing. Once the Location Hire Agreement has been signed by both parties, terms of the contract are legally binding. The Collective does not hold responsibility for agreeing these terms and cannot offer permissions on behalf of either party without prior written consent.
HYPERLINKS AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain hyperlinks or references to third-party websites. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third-party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and/or reference to any third-party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third-party website may be governed by the terms of that third-party website.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus-protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website or knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website in any way, including via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
LIMITATION ON OUR LIABILITY
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law
The Website is for your personal use only and we shall not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You use the service and the information and material on the Website at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use, the Website or content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the Website or its content.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By accessing the Website you agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website.